Friday, April 15, 2011

Senior Spotlight 2011!






Name: Chelsea Schulte

School: Nazareth High School

My Favorite Websites Are: hautelook.com

My Current Favorite Song: No Such Thing - John Mayer

The first person I had a crush on was: A boy in my class

The magazines that I secretly love are: People, OK

The last meal I made was: Pasta

My biggest accomplishment in high school so far: Regional Tennis

My dream job is: Fashion Designer

My favorite things in my closet are: Shoes, Jeans & T-shirts

The 2 most important things in a great friendship : Having fun & trusting them

In 10 years I see myself: Living in New York City working in the fashion world

I'm excited about having my senior portraits done at H Gallery because: It is fun and the photographer is very creative

I'm most nervous about my senior year because: Choosing a college

The top 3 things I'm looking forward to for senior year are: Making memories, choosing a college & tennis

Senior year is such a big deal because: I'm graduating and Moving 6 hours away

No comments: