Monday, April 18, 2011

Senior Spotlight 2011!





Name: Leslie Brummett

High School: Canyon High School

My favorite websites are: Facebook, Twitter & Forever21

My favorite song is: 'I will be'

The magazines that I secretly love are: Cosmo

The last meal I made was: Granola bar & water (breakfast)

My biggest accomplishment in high school so far: 3rd at state in cross country!

My dream job is: Being a dentist

My favorite things in my closet are: Hoodies

The 2 most important things in a great friendship: Honesty

In 10 years I see myself: In dental school & married

I'm excited about having my senior portraits done at H Gallery because: All that I have seen, look really good and fun!

I'm most nervous about my senior year because: Everything happens so fast

The top 3 things I'm looking forward to for senior year are: Graduation & everything

My most embarrassing moment: walking into a room full of baseball guys w/ no makeup and really bad hair!

Senior year is such a big deal because: It's senior year!

3 things no one knows about me: I'm a germ freak! & the biggest animal person!


No comments: